1. You may return a product within 30 days of us dispatching your purchase to you provided that you have obtained written approval and the products returned must be in the original unopened packaging and the packaging must not be damaged.
2. Any opened packaging will not be accepted to be returned.
3. Under no circumstances will we refund monies before we have received your product back to our premises and checked it as being in the original unopened and undamaged packaging.
4. All returns are subject to a $ 25.00 admin fee which you authorise us to be deducted off the balance to be refunded to you.
5. We may refund by direct deposit or credit card.
6. Refunds take approximately 5-10 days to process by direct deposit or credit card.
7. Store Purchases must be returned to the store with your proof of purchase.
8. Online purchases must be returned to the following store with your proof of purchase:
Austrack Campers, 73 Lear Jet Drive, Caboolture QLD 4510
9. We will not refund any postal costs of you returning the product to us.
The following information relates to warranties offered by Austrack Campers. Please read all the information carefully, and should you have any questions relating to any aspect of this section, then please contact Austrack Campers. By purchasing an item from Austrack Campers, you hereby agree to all terms and conditions of warranty as set out herein.
Unless stated otherwise, our Camper Trailers are covered by a 5 year structural warranty that covers the draw bar and chassis only from fatigue from the original date of purchase.12 month limited manufacturer’s warranty from the original date of purchase applies to all other componentry of your Camper trailer.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Tents are guaranteed to be in new condition at the time of purchase. A limited manufacturers warranty period of 12 Months applies to Austrack Campers adventurer tents, canvas components, poles and fittings. General wear and tear is accepted.
Austrack Campers may offer for sale items deemed to be “ex-demonstration”
Any items sold as “ex-demonstrator” are sold with a limited warranty.
Due to the nature of such items, i.e being “ex-demonstration “, it is reasonable to expect that some imperfections or flaws may exist even where it is not initially apparent. By purchasing such an item, you agree to this statement in full and accept that there is a limited warranty implied or expressed.
Items not covered under warranty include:
• Wheels and Tyres
• Travel Covers and Straps
• General consumables (eg: bearings, light bulbs etc.)
• Zips and mesh or screens are not covered.
Validity of Claims
• Warranties are only valid to the original purchaser of the item in question and are valid from the original date of purchase only.
• Warranties apply only to items sold as “new” and do not extend to any items sold as “ex-demonstrator” unless specifically stated otherwise by Austrack Campers in writing. (Please see ‘ex demonstrator purchases’ for more information).
• Warranties are not transferable under any circumstances. Similarly, if an item is sold to a third party by the original purchaser, then all warranties become null and void, and the original purchaser shall make no claims or be eligible for any claims on behalf of the new owner.
• A limited Warranty will apply to products purchased from Austrack Campers and then used commercially in hire schemes or as rentals.
• Austrack Campers does not cover damage due to accident or collision, unauthorised modifications, incorrect assembly, misuse, abuse, improper and irregular maintenance.
• Any work performed under an authorised warranty claim approved by Austrack Campers must be performed by Austrack Campers, or an authorised representative of Austrack Campers and only with written permission of Austrack Campers.
• Any affiliates, representatives, associates, agents, suppliers, resellers or similar of Austrack Campers do not have the authority to authorise or deny warranty claims on behalf of Austrack Campers.
• Austrack Campers is not liable, (in part or whole) for any warranties, made by agents or resellers on behalf of Austrack Campers without the written permission of Austrack Campers. Such unauthorised claims shall be the responsibility of the agent or reseller only.
Lodging a Claim
All warranty claims MUST BE LODGED through our website using our online Warranty Claim Form.
If you have any further questions relating to warranties, or are unsure about any aspect of this section, then please contact us.
Phone: 07 5498 3888