Austrack Updates List & Free Camper Trailer Buyer’s Guide
Join our email list to get product news, specials, discounts, tradeshow appearance dates and more:
Galvanised Semi Off-Road $6999 Package Includes:
- Fully welded Galvanised light off-road 7′ x 4′ trailer
- Austrack adventurer 12′ tent (green or camo) 13oz rip stop canvas
- Annex with 2 sets of annex walls, 1 set midgee mesh, 1 set canvas
- Poles, pegs, guy ropes, spare parts all in heavy duty canvas bags
- Geelong tool box
- Heavy duty bed frame and gas struts
- Upright spare wheel holder
- 6″ fold away jockey wheel
- 3 x Brand new wheels & tyres
- Pair of embossed mudflaps
- Dust and waterproof PVC travel cover
- 2 x Gas cylinder holders
- 4 x 20L water container holders
Often called “Full Off Road” by our competitors. This is an Australian made top quality camper trailer and includes the “Adventurer” 13 oz fully optioned rip stop camper tent (see TENT SECTION for specifications). Both tent and trailer incorporate many unique features, and are the result of many hours of research and physical testing. The “ Austrack Adventurer” package also offers exceptional value for money.
Our trailers are manufactured locally by a small steel fabricator, whom like ourselves are a family business, and where possible only Australian materials are used. All steel used in the trailer frame and body is first grade Australian steel. The thickness and quality surpasses all Australian Standards. Each stage of the manufacturing is closely monitored, they are all hand-made, one man makes one trailer from start to finish, the quality control is exceptional. We can also custom design and manufacture any addition/accessory you wish. All tents and trailers have a FULL 12 MONTHS MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY.
Please see our ENDORSEMENTS and TESTIMONIALS sections in the main menu, and see what our customers think. You can also see various combinations of this trailer in the GALLERIES section under CUSTOMERS heading.
At this point it is worth mentioning that we have also designed and manufactured this camper in a way that if you wish you can remove the tent and bed frame and use as a conventional trailer.
When buying a Camper Trailer one of the most overlooked criteria is the dust and the water factor, especially if you want your Camper to last for many years. To overcome these elements our trailers are built with a fully welded and sealed box. In addition to welding marine grade selastic is used in every join both on the inside and the outside of the trailer, therefore stopping water and dust penetrating the trailer between any Joins. All steel in its raw form is prep washed by hand to remove all traces of oil which ultimately causes paint to flake once exposed to the sun for a period.
The standard configuration of the Light Off Road package is with a heavy duty bed frame and gas strut kit (a bolt down frame and no gas struts is available with a saving of $350). When fitting we utilize high tensile stainless steel bolts and nyloc nuts, with neoprene seals fitted between the trailer top lip of the trailer and the steel bed frame. Neoprene seals are also fitted completely around the rear door, again for additional water and dust proofing. We even add neoprene seals to all gas, water, and fuel holders for scratch protection and also to stop rattling.
The tent baseboard has aluminium tracking, (sail track) fitted around the outer edge. The bottom of the travel cover slides through the track, to access the tent you simply zip off the top two thirds of the cover. Now the tent is also totally sealed from dust, water and even little nibbly insects.
For many years now, through our own camping experiences, and feedback from our customers, we have made various changes to our Camper Trailers. Even small changes like adding a spirit level to the drawbar, and hidden wiring underneath, all of which contribute to a safer, more enjoyable camping experience.
The “Adventurer” light Off road trailer is manufactured with the same techniques as the off road version. Having smaller tyres makes it ideal for towing behind a medium sized family car, and off course a four wheel drive.
- 7′ x 4′ (2100mm x 1200mm).
- 525 mm high sides with 2.00mm pressed steel for added strength.
- Full RHS box chassis 3.0mm steel.
- Galvanised 2.0mm fully welded floor.
- Full side steps and gusset 2.0mm duragal steel.
- 6 leaf 45mm springs 1200Kg rated.
- 39mm round axle with 5 stud hubs and heavy duty bearings.
- 3 x brand new 15″Sunraysia wheels and 3 x quality brand new tyres. Size is 205/65R15.
- Wheels are balanced, and include chrome wheel nuts.
- Upright spare wheel holder.
- Geelong tool box included, and is bolted to lugs welded to the inside of the drawbar, not through the drawbar. Size 1350L x 350W x 400H.
- Swing out rear tail gate (lockable) with neoprene dust and water seals fitted.
- Gas strut assisted tail gate.
- Double latches for locking tailgate door.
- 100 x 50 x 3.00mm drawbar 1800mm long, extends to the springs.
- 2000 Kg quick release coupling.
- 2 x rear stabilizer legs and winder.
- 1 x swing away jockey wheel.
- 4 x 20l water container holders (2 each side).
- 1 x 4.5 Kg gas bottle holders.
- Rear lights enclosed for protection.
- Heavy duty tie down rails to all 4 sides.
- Trailer has a triple coating system, it has been fully prep-washed (to remove all traces of oil or grease found on raw steel to ensure perfect bonding of primer), etch primed, with 2 coats of top quality Hammertone paint (dark charcoal) applied.
- Marine grade silastic through out every join in the trailer for total and complete sealing of the trailer.
- Pair of embossed mudflaps.
- 750gvm, 492 kg Tare weight (inc tent 145kgs).
- VIN plate all ready for registration. (We can assist with registering).
- Jerry Cans, Water Containers, Gas bottles and Burner not included, but can be purchased.
The Little Extras
- All wiring is hidden inside the RHS to avoid damage by branches etc.
- All Jerry cans/gas cylinders have Neoprene seals around the inside and base to stop rattling around, and scratching the paint work.
- Hook welded to draw bar to keep safety chain off the ground when not in use.
- Electrical plug holder welded to the draw-bar.
- Shackle welded to the draw-bar to hold still the jockey wheel handle when travelling.
- 4 additional tie down hooks welded to the trailer sides to attach the travel cover straps in addition to tie down rails.
- Spirit Level attached to the draw-bar.
- Hinged swinging number plate frame with number plate light (protects number plate from branches or objects.)
- All wheels are balanced the same as you do your vehicle.
Please see our TRAILER ACCESSORIES section for comprehensive list. We can design and manufacture any accessory you wish at very reasonable prices.
If you would like further information, please feel free to call in at our new showroom/factory premises in Hervey Bay, or contact us
Click here for Freight Details and payment methods
Fitting our Tents to Off Road Frame
Trailer below with accessories added.
“BUILT TOUGH, BUILT TO LAST”
This page is best viewed using Internet Explorer 8.0 or later