Camper Trailer Hire Options in Brisbane
from $85 per day
Minimum 3 day hire
Try before you buy offer
Loads of included extras
Hire Terms & Conditions
In this Agreement:
- "Owner" means Austrack Campers, 73 Learjet Drive, Caboolture, Queensland, 4510.
- "Hire Equipment" means the camper trailer described in the Hire Agreement and includes all accessories and inclusions.
- "Hirer" means any person who signs the Hire Agreement.
- "Hire Fee" means the total amount payable for the duration of the Hire Period as outlined in the Hire Agreement.
- "Bond" means the amount required to be paid at time of booking as outlined in the Hire Agreement.
- "Hire Period" means the period beginning on the 'Hire Commencement time & Date' and ending on the 'Hire End time & Date' as outlined in the Hire Agreement.
- The total bond is $500 and can be paid by cash, bank deposit or pre-authorised on credit card (Visa and Mastercard only). Credit card pre-authorisations will be returned onto card (in full or part thereof) and may take up to 10 working days to do so.
- Cash bonds (in full or part thereof) will be refunded via direct deposit within seven (7) business days from the time the Hire Equipment has been returned.
- The amount of Bond refunded will be subject to the inspection of the Hire Equipment by the Owner. Any monies required to compensate for damage or cleaning of the Hire Equipment will be deducted.
- The full amount of the Hire Fee must be paid 21 days prior to pick up. A non- refundable $100 deposit is required when initial booking is made.
- The booking will only be confirmed when the Owner is in receipt of the full Hire Fee and Hire Agreement.
- A standard $90 cleaning fee will be added to any hire where the Hire Equipment will be going on sand.
DAILY HIRE CONDITIONS
Austrack Campers calculates the daily hire rate on a per calendar day basis irrespective of the time of collection or return within those hours. When calculating the number of days a vehicle is rented the day of pick-up is counted as the first day of the rental. The day of drop-off is counted as the final rental day. Pick up and drop off times are between 9am to 5pm and is agreed on at time of booking. If pickups or returns are required outside of these hours, additional fees are applicable.
- Cancellations may be made at any time up to twenty-one (21) days prior to Hire Commencement Date.
- Cancellations made from twenty (20) to eight (8) days prior to the Hire Commencement Date will result in 50% of the Hire Fee forfeited.
- Cancellations made seven (7) days or less prior to Hire Commencement Date will result in the full Hire Fee being forfeited.
- A photocopy of the hirer's drivers license will be taken at time of pick up and kept on file until the return of the hire equipment.
- On collection of the Hire Equipment an inspection will be conducted by the hirer and staff prior to leaving. The inspection will cover the condition of the Hire Equipment and inclusions and inventory supplied. You will fill out the condition report with the Austrack Campers representative, indicating any damage to the Hire Equipment. Once the condition report is signed the Hirer agrees that they have received the Hire Equipment in satisfactory condition and no refunds will be provided for issues with the condition of the vehicle from this point forward.
COMPLETION OF THE HIRE PERIOD
- The Hirer must return all of the Hire Equipment to the Owner in the same condition as when they were hired.
- The Hire Equipment must be returned by the Hire End time & Date. A late fee of $100 per day will be charged if the Hire Equipment is not returned by the Hire End Date unless prior arrangements are made with the Owner.
- In the event that The Hirer returns the Hire Equipment earlier than the original date booked no refund for the remaining days will be given.
- The Owner reserves the right to charge a minimum cleaning fee of $100 if the Hire Equipment is not returned in a suitably clean condition as deemed by the Owner.
- The Hirer will pay a cleaning fee of $90 for any hire equipment that is taken on sand.
- Please Note: Marks on the canvas are to be wiped off with a cloth and water only. DO NOT use cleaning chemicals on the canvas as this may damage the waterproofing properties of the canvas. No abrasive cleaners or cloths/sponges are to be used on any surfaces.
ACCIDENTS INVOLVING HIRE EQUIPMENT
The Hirer must make an official report to the Police regarding any accident involving the Hire Equipment, theft of the Hire Equipment or any malicious damage caused to the Hire Equipment. In the event of an accident involving another vehicle The Hirer is required to obtain:
- The registration, make, model and colour of the other vehicle(s) involved in the accident.
- The name, address and drivers license details of the other party(s) involved.
- The name and address of any witness and forward these details to the police and Austrack Campers
UNAUTHORISED AND PROHIBITED USE
The following persons must not drive the Vehicle.
- Any person who is not identified on the Rental Agreement
- Any person whose blood alcohol concentration exceeds the lawful percentage.
- Any person who is under the influence of legal or illicit drugs.
- Any person whose driver's licence has been cancelled or suspended.
- Any person who holds a learner's permit or a probationary license.
- All insurance cover will be void if any of the above terms are breached.
Any Authorised Driver must only use the camper trailer on a road, which is properly formed and constructed as a sealed, metalled or graded gravel road.
The Hirer will:
- Report any damage to or loss of the Hire Equipment to the Owner immediately when such damage or loss occurs.
- Maintain the Hire Equipment in good and substantial repair and condition and return the equipment in the same condition in which it was hired
- Immediately advise the Owner of any defect or discrepancy in the Hire Equipment.
- Use the Hire Equipment lawfully.
The Hirer is responsible for the cost and repair of any tyre puncture throughout the duration of the Hire Period. Should any tyre be returned to the Owner requiring repair or replacement, the cost of such repairs or replacement will be at the Hirer's expense.
The Hirer is not permitted to sublease or lend the Hire Equipment to any other persons.
The Hirer agrees to use the Hire Equipment at their own risk.
- A basic excess of $1000 is applicable where damage or theft of Hire Equipment occurs. The Bond monies already paid by the Hirer will be used as part payment of the excess. The additional $500 will need to be paid by The Hirer.
- In the event of theft of the Hire Equipment, the Owner is under no obligation to provide a replacement of any of the Hire Equipment for the remainder of the Hire Period.
- In the event of accidental damage to the Hire Equipment and the Hirer leaves the Hire Equipment "in situ" and does not return the Hire Equipment to the place of hire or repair, where the Hirer could have reasonably done so, then the expense of the return of the Hire Equipment will be totally at the expense of the Hirer.
The Owner assumes no liability for valuables left in or stolen from the hire equipment. Please do not leave valuables in the hire equipment because of possible theft. Insurance on personal property is The Hirer's responsibility.
REPOSSESSION OF HIRE EQUIPMENT
The Owner may repossess the Hire Equipment if the Hirer breaches any provision of this agreement.
HIRER'S DECLARATIONThe Hirer Declares that:
- The Hirer must ensure at all times the Hire Equipment is towed only by persons listed on the Hire Agreement who hold a current, non-restricted Australian drivers license of the appropriate
- class, and is over twenty one (21) years of age. The license must be sighted by the Owner at the commencement of the Hire Period.
- The information provided on the Hire Agreement is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
- The Hirer has an obligation to ensure the Hire Equipment is not misused in any way or used for any illegal purposes.
- The vehicle used for towing the Hire Equipment is registered, roadworthy and suitable for towing.
- The Hirer is responsible for all costs incurred due to damage caused by submersing the hire equipment either fully or partially in water.
- The Hirer is responsible for any damage caused to the underneath of the hire equipment regardless of the cause
- The Hirer is responsible for any damage to the interior of the hire equipment, regardless of cause.
- The Hirer is responsible for any damage caused to the overhead of the hire equipment. Please be mindful before setting up hire equipment that there is enough clearance from trees.
- The Hirer agrees that the Owner will have no responsibility or liability for any losses or damage to the Hirer's property.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, the Hirer releases, discharges and indemnifies the Owner from all claims and demands on the Owner arising out of any breach of the Hire Agreement.
- The Owner will incur no claim from the Hirer for reimbursement of accommodation costs, or any extra costs due to the failure of the Hire Equipment, either through mechanical breakdown, accidental damage, or any other unforeseeable event during the Hire Period.
- The Owner is indemnified of any loss including legal costs incurred by the Owner in relation to any breach of the Agreement and for any liability arising out of any such breach.
- The Hirer is liable for all toll fees incurred over the hire period. In the event Austrack Campers receives any outstanding toll notices, these will incur an additional administration fee of $10 for the Owner to track down the information of the hirer.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change with out notification
STRICTLY NO SMOKING IN THE CAMPERS