AUSTRACK EXTREME OFF ROAD CAMPER TRAILER $12999
If your looking for a serious and solid built trailer, that will go anywhere and tackle the roughest of terrain, than please look closely at our new Extreme model. This is not your typical knock together Camper Trailer Package. This is A FULLY GALVANISED, FULLY WELDED AND PAINTED, Australian made top quality Camper trailer without the price tag. Many trailers with lesser specifications than this one sell up in the $18000-$24000 price bracket. The Extreme can be tailor made to suit your requirements. Trailers having electric brakes like this one fitted can be registered as a 1400kg trailer allowing you to legally carry significant weight (over 750kgs to 1400kg’s). The trailer is fitted with our fully optioned 13oz rip stop Adventurer Tent in either Blue, Green or Camo colour.
- Fully welded off-road 7′ x 4′ trailer
- Austrack adventurer 12′ tent (Blue, Green or Camo) 13oz rip stop canvas
- Annex with annex roof and annex walls
- Poles, pegs, guy ropes, spare parts all in heavy duty canvas bags
- Stainless steel kitchen
- Extreme aluminium tool box with built in 85l water and holder
- Heavy duty bed frame and strut kit
- Upright spare wheel holder (lockable)
- 10″ fold away jockey wheel
- 3 x Brand new Federal Couragia 31 x 10.5 15R A/T or M/T tyres
- 3 x Sunraysia rims
- Pair of embossed mudflaps
- Dust and waterproof PVC travel cover
- 2 x Gas cylinder holders
AUSTRACK “EXTREME” TRAILER SPECIFICATIONS
Austrack Updates List & Free Camper Trailer Buyer’s Guide
Join our email list to get product news, specials, discounts, tradeshow appearance dates and more:
- Fully Galvanised, Fully Welded and painted.
- 7′ x 4′ (2100mm x 1200mm).
- 500mm high sides with pressed steel for added strength.
- Double folded guards.
- Full RHS box chassis 3.0mm galv steel.
- Full side steps and gusset reinforced
- 45mm axle rated to 1600kg with 6 stud hubs and heavy duty parallel bearings.
- 7 Leaf eye to eye rebound springs 1500 kg rated.
- 3 x brand new Sunraysia wheels (double coated and sealed).
- 3 x Federal Couragia M/T (Mud Terrain), or A/T (All Terrain) tyres
- Tyre Size : 31 x 10.50 x R 15.
- Chrome Wheel Nuts.
- Upright spare wheel holder.
- Gas strut assisted swing out rear tail gate with rubber pinch weld seals for dust and water sealing
- Double latches for closing rear door.
- Galvanised custom made 2.5mm bed frame for supporting timber bed base.
- 100 x 50 x 3.00mm drawbar 2000mm long, extends and welded to the spring hangers.
- Hyland Off Road Hitch and handbrake.
- 10 inch quality electric brakes.
- Custom made 2.0mm checker plate tool box, with under tank storage and water tank carrier.
- 85 litre 5mm thick poly water tank and tap on draw bar (can be removed to fill).
- 70 litre 5mm thick poly under body tank with brass fittings
- Full removable boat rack, slots into holders welded to sides.
- Two lockable built in storage boxes including compression latch and pinch weld seals.
- One large lockable built in storage box with cut out in trailer side wall for big slide out storage box.
- LED lights.
- Lights, enclosed for protection.
- LED number plate light
- Wired accessory socket at rear.
- Anderson Plug and wiring into rear storage box for battery box or other accessories.
- Rear tow ball holder/bike carrier mount.
- Double safety chain.
- Colour coded Stone guard and UV treated strengthened insert.
- Custom steel kitchen inc draws and sink.
- 2 x rear stabilizer legs and winder.
- 1 x 10 inch solid swing away jockey wheel.
- 2 x 4.5 Kg gas bottle holders.
- A, B and E grade fire extinguisher.
- Heavy duty tie down rails.
- Trailer has a triple coating system, it has been fully prep-washed (to remove all traces of oil or grease found on raw steel to ensure perfect bonding of paint), primed and 2 coats of top quality Hammertone paint applied.
- Marine grade silastic through out every join in the trailer for total and complete sealing of the trailer.
- Pair of embossed mudflaps.
The Little Extras
- All gas cylinder holders have Neoprene seals on the base to stop rattling around, and scratching the paint work.
- All doors have heavy duty pinch weld for dust proofing.
- Hook welded to draw bar to keep safety chain off the ground when not in use.
- Electrical plug holder welded to the drawbar.
- Shackle welded to the drawbar to hold still the jockey wheel handle when travelling.
- 4 additional tie down hooks welded to the trailer sides to attach the travel cover straps in addition to tie down rails.
- Spirit Level attached to the drawbar.
- Aluminium Checker plate over guards.
- Hinged swinging number plate frame with number plate light (protects number plate from branches or objects.)
- 750 kg Tare weight (incl tent 145kgs). ATM 1500kg
- VIN plate all ready for registration. (We can assist with registering).
Off Road Bed Frame
Due to the weight of the tent 145Kg, it is vital that the bed frame be strong enough to withstand the forces if the trailer is driven off the bitumen, especially in serious off road conditions where the tent is being thrown from side to side. All too often in this situation the frame and bed board can be dislodged from the trailer when using standard bed frames. To remedy this situation we manufacture a custom designed 25mm x 50mm @ 2.5mm galvanised steel bed frame designed to fit exactly the top lip of the trailer. This is hinged (welded) and locked down with two centre latches welded onto RHS to the exterior of the sides. Two heavy duty gas struts installed. The two Inspection hatches for accessing the trailer are also strengthened.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS CARRY A 12 MONTH FACTORY WARRANTY