Austrack Campers On Road Camper Trailer Package $4999 Includes:
- Australian made welded on road 7’ x 4’ trailer
- Austrack adventurer 12’ tent (green or camo), 13oz rip stop canvas
- Annex with 2 sets of annex walls, 1 set midgee mesh, 1 set canvas
- Poles, pegs, guy ropes, all in heavy duty canvas bags
- 3 x Brand new wheels and tyres
- Dust and waterproof PVC travel cover
- 500mm high sides with 2mm pressed steel for added strength
- Full RHS box chassis 2mm steel
- 6 leaf 45mm springs 1200kg rated
- 39mm round axle with 5 stud hubs and heavy duty bearings
- Upright spare wheel holder
- Swing out rear tail gate (lockable) with neoprene dust seals
- 2000kg quick release coupling
- 2 x rear stabilizer legs with winder
- 1 x swing away jockey wheel
Austrack Updates List & Free Camper Trailer Buyer’s Guide
Join our email list to get product news, specials, discounts, tradeshow appearance dates and more:
At this point it is worth mentioning that we have also designed and manufactured this camper in a way that if you wish you can remove the tent and bed frame and use as a conventional trailer.
When buying a Camper Trailer one of the most overlooked criteria is the dust and the water factor, especially if you want your Camper to last for many years. To overcome these elements our trailers are built with a fully welded and sealed box. In addition to welding marine grade selastic is used in every join both on the inside and the outside of the trailer, therefore stopping water and dust penetrating the trailer between any Joins. All steel in its raw form is prep washed by hand to remove all traces of oil which ultimately causes paint to flake once exposed to the sun for a period.
The standard configuration of the On Road package is a bolt down tent. When fitting we utilize high tensile stainless steel bolts and nyloc nuts, with neoprene seals fitted between the top lip of the trailer and the steel bed frame. Neoprene seals are also fitted completely around the rear door, again for additional water and dust proofing.
The tent baseboard has aluminium tracking, (sail track) fitted around the outer edge. The bottom of the travel cover slides through the track, to access the tent you simply zip off the top two thirds of the cover. Now the tent is also totally sealed from dust, water and even little nibbly insects.
For many years now, through our own camping experiences, and feedback from our customers, we have made various changes to our Camper Trailers. Even small changes like adding a spirit level to the drawbar, and hidden wiring underneath, all of which contribute to a safer, more enjoyable camping experience.
The “Adventurer” On Road trailer is manufactured with the same techniques as the off road version. Having smaller tyres makes it ideal for towing behind a small to medium sized family car.
- 7′ x 4′ (2100mm x 1200mm).
- 525 mm high sides with 2.00mm pressed steel for added strength.
- Full RHS box chassis 3.0mm steel.
- Galvanised 2.0mm fully welded floor.
- Side steps and gusset 2.0mm duragal steel.
- 6 leaf 45mm springs 1200Kg rated.
- 39mm round axle with 5 stud hubs and heavy duty bearings.
- 3 x brand new 15″Sunraysia wheels and 3 x quality brand new tyres. Size is 205/65R15.
- Wheels are balanced, and include chrome wheel nuts.
- Upright spare wheel holder.
- Swing out rear tail gate with neoprene dust and water seals fitted.
- 75 x 50 x 3.00mm drawbar 1500mm long, extends to the springs.
- 2000 Kg quick release coupling.
- 2 x rear stabilizer legs and winder.
- 1 x swing away jockey wheel.
- Rear lights enclosed for protection.
- Heavy duty tie down rails to all 4 sides.
- Trailer has a triple coating system, it has been fully prep-washed (to remove all traces of oil or grease found on raw steel to ensure perfect bonding of primer), etch primed, with 2 coats of top quality Hammertone paint applied.
- Marine grade silastic through out every join in the trailer for total and complete sealing of the trailer.
- Pair of embossed mudflaps.
- 750gvm, 320 kg Tare weight (inc tent 145kgs).
- VIN plate all ready for registration. (We can assist with registering).
- Jerry Cans, Water Containers, Gas bottles and Burner not included, but can be purchased.
The Little Extras
- All wiring is hidden inside the RHS to avoid damage by branches etc.
- 4 additional tie down hooks welded to the trailer sides to attach the travel cover straps in addition to tie down rails.
- Spirit Level attached to the draw-bar.
- Hinged swinging number plate frame with number plate light (protects number plate from branches or objects.)
- All wheels are balanced the same as you do your vehicle.